Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SO Pool Days

Every Monday and Thursdsay the University Club, an SGU resort, has the pool open for the significant others of students. We are referred to as SO's (significant others) on the island. The pool is awesome and one of our favorite things to do. Emma has quickly learned to cooperate while I drench her white body in sunscreen because she knows that it means we must be going swimming. On Monday I found her in the living room picking up spilled sunscreen off the floor and rubbing it all over her face (my fault for leaving it in reach). I then asked her, "are you excited to go to the pool?" She replied, "uh, huhhhh"and patted her white cheeks. Can't wait for pool day tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That looks like a picture post card!

Matty and Jen-i said...

Aww! I miss Emma!

Maria said...

Hi Stefani, This is Maria. I found your blog through Lexi's blog. I am glad Mary Ann has let you borrow her cars. Tell he hi for us. Sorry about the spiders and the cockroaches...for some reason we noticed they like to have a slumber party after we turned the lights off. Glad you are enjoying the island. Tell Joyce hi for us too.

Mardi said...

U all look so great! I am glad that Emma's liking the water....She'll develope gills by the time U guys come home. Good to talk to U the other night....Please take care of yourselves and stay in touch. Love Ya'll! Mardi