I have been a bit ill which has officially caused me to lose my mind! I figure that if I can make fun of myself instead of getting upset it will help me get through all of the crazy things I have done lately. Majorie Hinckely once said, "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefet to laugh, crying gives me a headache." Here's what I've done so far that has cause me to laugh and maybe cry just a little...
1. Atleast 5 times a day I say words in a sentence backwords, or say words the wrong way all together
2. I put the milk jug away in a cupboard rather than in the fridge where it obviously belongs
3. I set the television remote in the wall cradle for the A/C remote, and put the A/C remote on top of
the TV (We didn't even notice this until it was getting hot and time for some cool air.)
4. I crashed my car into a cement post while pulling into my driveway (already somewhat of a terd on
wheels, this was still extremely upsetting.)
5. I can't seem to remember anything and put things away without recalling later where I have put them
Now, I don't know if these things were caused by being sick, medication, sleep deprivation, or a combo of the three...or if these are just silly excuses for my foolish behavior, but I'm losing it right? Anyone ever feel this way??
In other news Emma has become a skilled talker and is cracking me up every day. Here's a list of what she has been saying lately...
1. This morning she crept over to the side of my bed and put here face to mine. When I peeled my eyes open she looked at me and exclaimed with a big smile, "Mommy, you waked up. I'm so powd of you!"
2. When she came outside with an ever patient daddy to view the damage to the car she said ""Mommy what happon?" I said, "Mommy broke the car." Then she said, "Oh mommy, I buy you new one k."
3. A few days ago Emma noticed a scratch on my face and said "Mommy I'm sooooo sowwy you hewt yoursewf." She is not quite pronouncing her her L's or R's just yet but this was super sweet of her to say!
4. Whenever she is on the couch she pats the seat next to her and says, "come hit by me." when we correct her and tell her to say "sit by me, I swear it sounds like she says "shit by me!"
5. On a daily basis at some point she tells me, "Mommy, I'm reawwy sad." When I ask why she says with tears in her eyes, "I miss my puppy, I need my keka."
So there you have it, 5 crazy things I've done and 5 cute things Emma has said! Whew, what a week!