Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Has it really been a month?

So obviously I have a lot of catching up to do on this here blog. Just when I think I'm fresh out of ideas to write about I realize that I am to far behind to get caught up on everything that has been going on the last few weeks. These photos are my best attempt...

Emma holding still for her very first haircut

Me helping Emma Race during Sports Day at the GAP
Emma enjoying icy, red punch after her race and someone's behind in the shot!
My crazy Grenadian hairstyle
given to me by one of the young women
My cute little bunny,
who wore this mask for the entire afternoon after an Easter party
and kept jumping around saying "Hop, Hop, Hop"

2 comments:

Wendy said...

YES it has been a month!! Glad to hear you're okay!!

Matty and Jen-i said...

I'm missing you guys soooooo bad! I hope Emma had a good b-day. Seeing these pictures really make me want to just fly down there and hang out with you. I got a webcam so I'm gonna hook that puppy up and skype ya!