Sunday, April 25, 2010

Emma's Puppy Pawty!

Last weekend we celebrated Emma's second birthday with a puppy pawty! She was super excited about having her own party and the puppy balloons, presents, and pupcakes. As promised here are some pictures of the fun. I also posted the invite we sent out to our friends. While we miss our family we are so lucky to have good friends to share these important life moments with. So thanks to all of them for helping make Emma's day special for her and memorable for us!


Emma so excited about her party


Opening Presents


Playing with new punching balloon from friend little Zane


Practicing her stethoscope skills on the future Dr. Schaeffer


Hiding under the table with her not so secret admirer Zane


"Pupcakes"


Blowing out TWO candles


All the kids playing with "Uncle Zach"



Click to play this Smilebox invite: Emma's Birthday Invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free invite

4 comments:

todd and jeanette said...

what a fun birthday party! and emma's invitation is really cute- i love that photo of her. my goodness you are looking very tan- jealous!!!

Jami said...

Wow, I can't believe she is two. It seems like we were just talking about your plans for her 1st B-day party. How are things going? Are you getting less homesick? I miss you at work. Hope things are going well.

Wendy said...

What a cute invite!!
And very cute pictures. She looks so much like you at that age and I should know. I babysat you ALL the time!!

Matty and Jen-i said...

OMGosh she is so adorable! I can't believe how grown up she looks! Everytime I look at your pics I think, "I wish I could be there." And now I can look forward to it!! YAHOO! I am sad that we missed her 2nd b-day party. I love the puppy cupcakes!