Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Catch Up!

Thought I would write a quick catch up of last months happenings and post some pics. April was a busy month! Emma's 3rd Birthday was on April 15th and we celebrated with a Pirate Party! Yes people this was the theme she chose and it turned out to be tons of fun.

On Friday she wore this Birthday Crown and brought cupcakes to share with her friends at GAP!

 

On Saturday we dressed Emma in her costume for the party. She's quite the pirate!
 

Once all the friends arrived we decorated pirate loot bags...


Dug for hidden treasures in the sand.....



and finally ate this treausre chest cake I made the night before!


 The next weekend we celebrated Easter. We told Emma the real Easter story Sunday morning and later in nursery she wanted to tell her friends the story, however, the only part she could remember was that "Jesus died b/c bad mans came to get him." Hmm, maybe next year we'll get the good part of it down! 

Emma on Easter Morning. Yes those are gardening gloves she is holding. She has a glove obsession and this is all the Easter Bunny could find here!
  
Emma, not cooperating for photos, in her cute easter outfit from Grandma Susan.

Going on an Easter Egg hunt with friends in our backyard.

All the kiddies checking our their eggs and eating candy!


 

5 comments:

Reece said...

yay! you're back! I love the picture of Emma in her pirate attire... too cute!

Lauren and Chase said...

Yeah!! Like Kensi I'm so glad your back blogging!!
I love the Pirate party theme!! She is getting so big! And I absolutely LOVE your cake you made! Your so talented!!

Matty and Jen-i said...

Every year I see Emma's b-day parties it makes me so sad that we can't be there. I can't believe she is 3!!! She looks so grown up! I love the pic of her in her pirate costume and her foot! haha And you were so creative with the theme activities! We really really missed you guys on Sunday for Jadey's blessing :( I love you soooooo much! Kisses to Emma!

Rochelle said...

YAY, you updated the blog!! I CAN'T believe EMMA-pants is 3!!!!!! Ah!!!! I love you guys and miss you so much!!!

Wendy said...

You weren't kidding about not updating! Somehow I lost you off my blog roll but now you are back on!
So....Oliva? Deserves a post don't you think?