Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

To those of you who check our blog....Sorry it has taken so long for me to update it. Life just gets busy! I'll try put pictures up more often but I'm not making any promises!



Last night we dressed Emma up as a bunny for halloween. She looked so cute and so did her cousins. Emma is now 6 1/2 months old. She loves to take baths and her favorite foods are peas and sweet potatoes. She is not a big fan of fruit. We have to mix it in rice cereal to get her to eat it! She loves playing in her exersaucer and with our dog, Keisha. She is just starting to sit up and is laughing a lot more. She had her first cold a few weeks ago which gave us several sleepless nights and we're glad she is over that! That's all the latest Emma news I can think of for now. She is so much fun and we are loving watching her personality emerge. Check the slide show for her latest pictures.

2 comments:

Matty and Jen-i said...

OMGosh!! Emma is such a doll! I love her to death! She won the halloween costume by far. I love how she is eating the carrot! Next year we are taking them trick-or-treating... that way we can have some candy. That cracks me up that she likes peas.

Wendy said...

What a doll baby. Now I have you linked to my blog, you better post more!